The Best Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe Books
Are you looking for the best smoothie books to guide you through your healthy eating lifestyle?
Then you’ve came to the right place.
Whether you’re looking for a green smoothie recipes book or a smoothie diet book, I’ve got you covered in this post.
The Best Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe Books
So, you have three friends, and they recommend three recipe books, and every one of these friends swears by their recipe book.
On the internet, it gets worse because somehow, there are hundreds of great smoothie recipe books to choose from.
Confusing, isn’t it?
But, you have to pick one, so, which recipe book do you pick?
Fret not! we have listed seven of the best, and since the books are unique, you should have one to add to the cart at the end of this review.
1. Simple Green Smoothies Book
If you are on a mission to reset your life on the healthy tracks, then, you might want to get this Simple Green Smoothies Book authored by Jen Hansard and Jadah Sellner.
Jen and Jadah are the founders of the Simple Green Smoothies.
They are also the hosts of the 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge which has become wildly popular since its inception.
You might also want to get this book if you’d like to establish and stick to healthy eating habits for weight loss/ management, and for disease prevention.
With a variety of recipes to try out, you don’t have to worry about boredom.
If one recipe doesn’t work for you, others are waiting for you to try out.
And, here’s the best part – alongside the recipes are explanations for and against the use of some ingredients.
You don’t feel like you are following a recipe blindly or because it is famous, but, because it makes sense.
You could also like that the recipe book leaves room for creativity, you can come up with your unique recipes.
If you are watching your calories or taking smoothies as meal replacements, the nutritional fact sheet will guide you.
- It gives nutritional information about ingredients in all recipes.
- It is simple and concise.
- The green smoothie recipes are easy to use.
- You can customize your recipes.
- It has more than 100 recipes.
- It is heavy with 304 pages
2. 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse Book
This book authored by JJ Smith is more than a smoothie recipe book – it is your guide to healthy weight loss in just 10 days.
If you have been looking for a recipe book with healthy guides to kick-start your stubborn weight loss journey, to improve your overall health, and clear your mind, while increasing your energy levels, then you might want to try this book.
In the book, you will gather information about the supernutrients in the leafy greens and fruits.
You could also like the book as it comes with a comprehensive shopping list, instructions, and recipes to follow while on the 10-day cleanse.
If you’d like to learn how to maintain your weight, this 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse Book’s got you.
- If you are successful with the 10-day cleanse, you will most likely lose between 10 and 15 pounds in only 10 days, while getting rid of the stubborn fat, and dropping extra pounds and inches.
- It guides on healthy living, and it is easy to use.
- It prepares you for what’s to come.
- It has more than 100 healthy recipes.
- This is not really a con, but you need a lot of discipline to succeed with this smoothie cleanse book.
3. Green Smoothies for Life Book
If you feel like you’d like to continue your weight loss journey after the 10-day cleanse, then, you could get the Green Smoothies for Life Book.
Also authored by JJ Smith, the author of the 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse Book, the Green Smoothies for Life Book is a meal plan that will help you lose weight and regain your health by drinking smoothies daily.
While green smoothies are shown to have immense health benefits, it isn’t easy incorporating green smoothies into your lifestyle.
This book guides you on how to make green smoothies your life.
The book comes with more than 60 recipes for dinners, snacks, and desserts.
- It comes with a 30-day meal plan.
- A daily guide to mindful eating.
- It comes with effective detox methods.
- It comes with a comprehensive shopping list.
- It has information on JJ Smith’s DHEMM (Detox, Hormonal Balance, Eat, Move and Mental Mastery) weight loss system.
- Easy and delicious recipes.
- It is a long book with 256 pages with many testimonials.
- It has a few options for vegans.
4. Superfood Smoothies Book
Wondering how you can power up your smoothies and come up with nutrient-dense recipes?
How about Julie Morris’s Superfood Smoothies Book?
This recipe book has more than 100 plant-based recipes for smoothies rich in nutrients, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
It also offers the most innovative culinary methods for making the most nutritious smoothies.
- It gives details on the nutrients in the smoothies.
- It is easy to follow the recipes.
- Many options to choose from.
- The smoothies are rich, vibrant and filling.
- Some superfoods are too expensive.
5. The Healthy Smoothie Bible Book
Unless you understand what a smoothie does to your body, it is hard to stick with a smoothie lifestyle.
For that reason, you may want to get The Healthy Smoothie Bible Book by the expert green juicer, Farnoosh Brock.
This recipe books will help you get started and also help you keep things simple as you listen to your body and learn what it needs and how.
With over 100 recipes, the smoothie bible book also helps heal the body from the inside out, while filling you with loads of energy.
In this smoothie book, you will also learn how to keep things fun, fresh and exciting,
- Most ingredients are easy to find and easy to make.
- It has guidelines on how to make your smoothies.
- It has a lot of information on juicing too.
- It has information on healthy eating and the nutritional benefits of the smoothies.
- Some ingredients are exotic.
6. Juicing & Smoothies for Dummies Book
Are you giving the green smoothie or juice diet the first try?
How about this juicing and blending green smoothie book for dummies?
It’s really great if you’re completely new to the world of juicing and blending.
This book will guide you on losing weight, cleansing, and how to add more nutritious vegetables and fruits.
And it will help you get rid of toxins and bolster good health.
- It has more than 120 recipes for making healthy smoothies and juices.
- It also has information on the best blenders and juicers.
- You will also get a month’s worth of grocery items to buy.
- It has several innovative ideas for recycling blending and juicing leftovers.
- It comes with 10 immune-boosting and building ingredients.
- It also has juicing techniques, as well as a recipe for leafy greens and vegetables.
- You will also learn how to ward off diseases and boost your longevity.
- It is a bit expensive.
7. 150 Healthy Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss Book
If you’re looking for a one-stop-shop of smoothie recipes, then this smoothie book with 150 recipes might be the best option for you.
What I really like about this book is that it has the smoothie recipes categorized for your health needs.
From smoothie recipes for breakfast, anti-aging, brain-nourishing, antioxidant, cleansing, digestive health, cleansing, diabetes, healthy skin, low-fat, protein smoothies, high-energy smoothies, kid-friendly and weight-loss smoothies.
You might also like the book because it has chapter overviews that help you meet your dietary needs and helpful facts on vegetables and fruits.
- It’s the book that has the biggest recipes list (+150).
- The recipes are unique, quick and easy to use.
- There are recipes for both smoothies and juices.
- Too many cucumber recipes.
- It doesn’t share nutritional information on the recipes.
With many recipe books for smoothies and weight loss, it could get too confusing.
You need to know what to expect from your smoothie lifestyle to able to pick the perfect book.
All the guides and the precautions, benefits, and the possible challenges are highlighted in the best smoothie books listed above.